Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Red Bull kills 3 fat Americans oh and maybe a Scotsman too!

Good god! That is the last thing you lot need surely? As I sat quietly in another ship yard meeting, observing 3 overweight guys in their sixties, plus our current captain who is neither in his sixties or over weight but probably suffering from some high blood pressure, drinking cans of red bull!
I wondered what the hell I would do if one of them decided to keel over! There is plenty of heavy lifting gear around, which could come in useful. Perhaps, I should have stopped daydreaming about the hideous reality, of one of these blokes taking a turn in front of me and actually focused more on the meeting.

I am not sure how important one rich mans swimming pool drain and his zero speed stabilisers are in comparison to the health of these 3 fat Americans, they clearly are more worried about the stabilisers and the pool!

But then, that is the beauty of having a holiday isn’t it? You just don’t care so much for a while..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home