Friday, April 27, 2007

Check this out


Check this out
Originally uploaded by darenpackham.
Ok I lied. I did actually leave the boat this week but only so that I could take photos of this slightly impressive but also vulgar display of wealth.

You will just about see in the picture a small boat parked at the back, under the garage door. This boat, is the limosine taxi tender, it is actually over 10 meters long and is worth $1Million!!!

The other thing that strikes me when I look at this picture, is......they have employed a dodgy looking ice cream salesman as the first officer and that looks like a lot of responsibility to me....Are they mad!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Did someone in Savannah sell you that paint job? I heard they had a job-lot of pale aquamarine over?

8:48 PM

 
Blogger Jack said...

Sorry... I'm only jealous!

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home