Sunday, April 01, 2007

Wiper controls


Wiper controls
Originally uploaded by darenpackham.
So as I was saying. It got quite rough and my favorite bridge control was used often..

We have altered course for the Acores in order to fix a small problem. Thank you, Savannah. One of the pipe fitters had failed to connect a pipe to one of our fuel tanks. One that has 43 tons of fuel in it!
Luckily we were only 300 miles from Horta in the Acores which is where we are now tied alongside waiting to take on fuel and make a fix to our tanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Nice controller! Is this used in conjunction with the 'DIVING! DIVING! Water Mist Release' controller in Darrens (sic) Box... ? You sit comfortably at dock, experience all sorts of seriously extreme weather and then go down the pub with 'that' look on your faces... it must take some serious button pushing to earn the respect of those hardy sailor boys?

Sorry, it's late and my imagination is running away with me. I must remember to turn the weather off before I go to bed... do my bit for global warming.

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home