Monday, March 17, 2008

Feb 2008 Sussex mens fitness tables

Another very brief trip home to sussex in England sets off a new Daren Packham fitness program. The sussex mens fitness table ranges from super human through to girl guide with a nose cold.
1 Cliff
2 Pete Very close second
3 Nick always a strong contender
4 Graham I can do two laps after you have struggled with one
5 Claire not a man but is worth a mention
6 Dave
7 Dai
8 girl guide with a nose cold
9 Daren Packham

It is clear that I have some work to do here.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Does it surprise any of us that Daren is chasing eight girl guides up the tables?

7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:36 PM

 
Blogger cliff said...

watch out there's a new contender, in the form of Kevin, and never underestimate 'fuckin Mandy'

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home