Sunday, July 20, 2008

Amnesia

I woke up this morning with a horrible head ache and I have forgotten
where I am and where I am going.

I noticed the date on the screen says 21st July 2008. How can that be!?
I must have been sleeping for this whole last 3 months and everything
was just a dream. The whole thing! Nothing really happened.

Tomorrrow I will resume my normal life selling fish and chips on the
sea front in Brighton.

The end


________________________________________________________________________
AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the
move. Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Oi! Stop daydreaming and get me my fishcakes!

3:39 AM

 
Blogger cliff said...

I forgot you did that.
Huss and chips twice please.
I said, huss and chips twice!

4:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home