Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Going Loco

We are down in Acapulco which is just as crazy as the other places that we go to and the silly things that we have to do for our guests still continue as before.

"Ok Daren, I think, when you guys are ready we can go to Acapulco tonight"
"sure thing, no problem!" It's only 16 hours up the coast after all... More shocking, is that that is just 16 tons of fuel!

Mexico has never been on my wish list of places to visit but it has been a real pleasure. I have never seen such an abundance of wildlife, whales, dolphins, turtles and the sea is just teeming with fish. We have anchored in several untouched bays with white sandy beaches and nothing but wooded hills as a backdrop.

This is our second visit to Acapulco since my trip home and it seems lively and vibrant, very similar to Rio in it's feel. There has been little opportunity to run so far though so I will still be failing to keep up with un well girl guides when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home