Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hey Boo Boo

The Appellation trail windles its way, all the way from Georgia to Main. That is far…!
The bit I was to tackle on my day on the trail was 14 miles through beautiful wooded hills and would take me past a local high point
I Had let a comment from a pretty girl at the car rental place in savannah, just wash over me. I was distracted by the fact that there was a clear lack left handed jewellery and the incredible white teeth that were smiling at me, were also mouthing the words. Bear country. …I was only half listening..
It wasn’t until I passed a tree, who’s bark had clearly been stripped by a large toothed, fury quadruped, that I started to remember ,miss dental hygiene, award-winners words, she had clearly said that this was indeed bear country!
Sitting at the top of the hill surveying the view and hanging my legs over the edge I took a bit of my large beef sandwich and wondered……
"Hey Boo Boo, Whats that in that pic I nic basket?
Are they watching me and what is my plan of action..
daren packham voyages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home