Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am considering giving up!

It might be time for me to give up! That is, give up, the giving up of women! I said, one year! One year with, no romantic shenanigans or attachments.

A small note to good friends here. I most definitely did not say, or even suggest for one moment,that flirting, would come under the category, or sub heading of romantic shenanigans. Yes I am aware that I am a bit short of the year but presumably it might take a few months to persuade one of the fairer sex to engage in any shenanigans or attachments.

So with my ponchon for 6 ft blondes, with no nickers and being in Savannah where there seems to be a healthy supply, of as yet, un-willing tall blondes, I have decided that actually I prefer brunettes.

I am off to run around the park. Clockwise of course!


2 Comments:

Blogger Iz said...

We hear that Central Park in NY is quite good for running...
We'll sit on a bench and watch you go past I think!
However, if running in Savannah, do not forget to wear a white t-shirt for protection.
Did you know that "penchant" is a French word?

4:49 AM

 
Blogger Jack said...

Oooh la laa... you mean six foot blondes in Savannah don't wear knickers? Sounds like a tall story to me!

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home