Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Theories and observation from my week #1

I have been told that I was wrong about the numbers (mentioned bellow) being in a pattern. They apparently… la de da.. are a continuing and expanding cycle!! Some philosophers, unknown by me, suggest (or more probably, suggested when they were alive) that, numbers 0-9 have some deeper meaning. Starting at zero, being the mind, number 1, the thought, number 2, development of the idea. etc etc. snore! If this is to be believed, I have clearly been going wrong with my pattern or ‘cycle’ at number 9. You see…number 9 is supposed to represent the wisdom learnt from the cycle, to take you on to the next one with more insight! Ah ha.

However, all this bollocks does not make any difference to the equation, Boat + Daren + Sea = Daren – Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Dai said...

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13
as Fibonacci said !
I think you need to go to sea now cos you are starting to worry me!

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Jack said...

Only now Dai? Whoah, you MUST be one laid back baby minder man!

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home