Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Early Bird Catches the Worm

This week I have been a bit saddened by my personal relationships and bored by work! The crew, were all off into town on Friday night and that wasn’t really floating my boat either. So I got an early night. As they say , “If you are not in bed by mid night. Go home” I was sadly, already home and as per usual, alone!

All of the above meant, that come Saturday morning I was as fresh as a daisy! I bounced out of my bed and as I wandered into our living room, I found a selection of blonde girls, draped elegantly in varying states of undress on the different couches. I thought to myself. hmme, I wonder who dragged these back here? It was awful nice of you guys to give up ya beds but chivalry seems to have died.

The blonde fems appeared to be alive! As they stirred from beneath makeshift sheets I recognised them. In fairness I wouldn’t have, but one of them chanced a greeting using my name. That’s impressive! Random blonde girls in the house who know my name? Cool! The rest of the house was still sleeping.

“I’m going for coffee” I said.
“ Oh wait, we will come with you”
That’s cool, I thought! A coffee with two hot blonde girls who were entertained all evening by my crew mates and abandoned on the couches to be found early in the morning by me and swiftly taken for coffee and croissants at my favourite coffee shop! I needed cheering up.


1 Comments:

Blogger nickbroom said...

as i sit here tired and quietly in the good old U of K with a glass of wine, i say "cheers" to the random blonde gurls!

lifesavers by any other name.

out of interest did you have anything more for brekky than croissants.. teeheehee. ;)

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home