Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Road Trip


Florida
Originally uploaded by darenpackham.
One huge planet choking car, the interstate highway, cruise control, some good CDs and some terible radio. Keep driving south on the I 95 for 7 to 8 hours or until you see the sign that says, you are at Fort Lauderdale. Stop occasionally to pump the bilges and to re-fuel self and car. Its really very easy.

I was in Florida all of last week, for a week of intensive eye lid training. It was a training course in, how to keep your eyes open during extended class room sessions. I am now very proud to be a qualified PFSO/CSO/SSO and I have 5 credits towards a degree at the Florida Institute of Technology ( only 65 more to go!) If I did that much, I would then be able to lift 10kg weights with my eye lids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home