Saturday, February 17, 2007

All Tihs Tmie I Was Rgiht

As you may or may not know my spelling is atrocious!
I was very happy on a few levels the other morning to see the following, written by one of the crew, on the wipe board in the crew mess. Firstly because I like the kind of people who share these small nuggets and secondly because this nugget is relevent to me because my spelling is bad.

"I cdnuolt bleive taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdring to rscheearch at Cmabrrgide uinervtisy, it deosnt mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the only iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

hvae a fnaattsic day!
Dearn,

1 Comments:

Blogger nickbroom said...

no smelling pistakes here.. ;)

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home