Monday, May 14, 2007

Naughty boys put leave in jeopardy

I am part of a team of naughty boys. Luckily I manage to stay out of trouble myself but they certainly can get themselves into it, without even trying.

I like them all tremendously though and find myself infront of the captain from time to time having to stick up for them. I haven't written anything this week but I am pleased today because two of my team have narrowly escaped getting fired for lesser or greater misdemeanors. I am happy for two reasons. Reason 1. Having some characters in the team makes for an interesting day. Reason 2. now that we are not losing two guys from the team, my beloved leave period that is fast approaching is now more certain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Orson said...

You're just teasing us Daren, what do you mean by naughty? Is it naughty like banging the boss's wife, or naughty like wearing the wrong ice-cream-man outfit?

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home