Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mid Atlantic Day 5


mid atlantic
Originally uploaded by darenpackham

This morning, I lept from my bed and raced to the bridge with my heart beating faster than a train. The fire alarm was going! As it is me who sets the drills this was quite a concern. All the crew were mustered and a false alarm declared. Apart from that, which thankfully was a very minor drama, we are moving slowly westwards across the Atlantic, where unusually calm and sunny conditions prevail. If anyone cares, our position is 29 N and 39W basically in the middle.

As I was tending my Bonsai tree today I was thinking less about Karen, not at all about Lorrenzo and quite a lot about Melissa. All the above in conjunction with red triangles and black lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home