Thursday, November 29, 2007

Winter scenes from Bahamas

We knocked of work at 3.30 this afternoon because we had managed to get lots done and the rigid inflatable boat needed testing too, so the lads and I all jumped in and took a short ride over to Paradise Island to have an after work beer at the Green Parot. The Green Parot sits on the quay right by Hurricane Hole Marina, its a good spot to watch the sun go down. It actually gets dark here at just after five so it just wouldn't have been the same to wait until after five for that beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dai said...

Daren I am sure I have sat at the very same bar having a beer or two when I worked in the Bahamas. I also can tell you a few stories about being thrown off paradise island but thats another story :)
Small world hey!

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home