Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Journey from Eastbourne


This was a day where we really did go to Eastbourne! Seen here looking confused or even slightly lost is my good friend Dai.


Mr. "I thought you were bringing the map?" Thomas, was good company but was in no way taking any responsibility for our lack of navigational material.


I thought it would be fine not to bring my map (*We all know what thought did. Don't we?)because we were, after all travelling in very familiar teritorry. However we were soon lost and Dai was quick to pass the blame over to me.


*Thought, he was going to fart but shit him self








1 Comments:

Blogger cliff said...

no, no, no, the picture you're showing there is Mr 'I thought you were bringing the spray decks' Thomas, I'd recognise him anywhere!
oh, where is Eastbourne?

6:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home