Thursday, April 13, 2006

Savannah Georgia. NO MORE COOKIES

It was a long day and I have to say that I was nervous. It all went well and the passage up the coast was easy peasy. I stood my watch and enjoyed all the toys on the bridge. When the weather got bad, instead of the usual call for oil skins and sweaters I turned the windscreen wipers from intermittent to on. Fab and a pretty young girl brings me coffee. How cool..

So here we are at our new home in savannah georgia. I am pleased to report that a few quirky things are coming to light here on Princess Mariana. The captain has banned the cookie jar from the officers mess! OPur delightful cook, Jackie has a fantastic knack for making amazing cookies. The jar has re appeared in the officers mess and has a nicely printed label containing the help line for the obese. It is not, after all the cooks fault that we cant stop eating the cookies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home