Monday, June 26, 2006

Daren's Box


Darens Box
Originally uploaded by darenpackham.
In recent history, this very innocent looking light switch, which really is not a light switch, remained on the wall unprotected and was mistakenly, used as light switch by me.. As described on this blog a few weeks ago, pushing said light (style) switch, has a very devestating effect.

So, I cleverly found a bright red box and had a smart label made. Why this is so funny to the crew I have no idea. Walking past the box today I notice that the box has now been labelled in my honour.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

You must be older than you look... didn't you notice the big sign maked DIVING already above the switch? When you hit the switch before, did you suddenly get very VERY wet?

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home