Sunday, June 11, 2006

Normal Routine

As the work and play routine kick in, there seems to be less to write about. The work has got a bit busy and the play has become less playfull. You will see from my profile, that I have given up women for the year. This was a good move and is keeping me out of too much trouble.
Rules are however, there to be broken but as yet I am being good.

I have joined a running group called 'Fleet Feet' named after a local running store. Me and Brendon met them for the first time at 6am on Wednesday to run over the Suspension bridge that, goes to South Carolina and of course back again(10km for those that care). This town has a ridiculous in-balance and once again Brendon and I were the only guys in the group. We will return again this Wednesday for sure!

What else? The adventure club hike, out at Skidaway Island, was nice but there was only four of us that showed up. I have to admit that it was rather hot out there and you would have been wiser to have gone to beach or some shaded park. Was realaxing and beautifrul though.

Volley ball on Sunday afternoons over at 'coaches corner'(thats opposite the shag dancing place), on the sand court, is alot of fun. I am still maintaining a very low level of skill but enjoy the social and I am improving. Thats 4 Sundays in a row now. Time is flying bye.

The Camping trip up to North Carolina, was definitely on my list of things to join in with but there is a big crew house warming party on the same weekend. I have been asked to organise it and we are thinking that fancy dress is the way to go, for that. I tend to agree ..




daren packham voyages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home