Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Classic Sussex Sunday

I got up early and drove over to collect Dai and to meet Cliff because we had decided on Thursday last week, to take part in the Seaford, half marathon. It is always good to prepare properly for running a half marathon so we had given ourselves a good couple of days.....
The beauty of the route had me distracted for a while but 13 miles is a long way to run and even the stunning countryside and quite a good 'carrot'( running girl with a good pace and a nice bottom, usually in tight running shorts) were not really quite enough. I made it though, in 2 hours and 12 minutes. I made regular stops to take a photographs and rest a bit in order to share a journal of our beautiful but slightly over energetic morning.

If you click on the icons on the Google map, you should get pictures! My good friend, Dai is an E learning expert, so all of my techno advancements are due to his input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home