Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ft Lauderdale


Ft Lauderdale
Originally uploaded by darenpackham
Here we are in America once again. The crossing was calm and the reduced crew, plus Paul enjoyed the journey, taking the time to catch up on sleep, reading and watching movies, along with other entertainments that were made up along the way.

Now we are back working hard in preparation for the big boat show here in Lauderdale. I am not really a big fan of Florida! However, now that we have moved from the commercial harbour, to a great spot just up the inter coastal water way, we are more central and only have a million American rules and bye laws to obey, rather that the 2 million, down in the commercial dock.

The good news this week, is that it’s a weekend off!!! I am driving to Savannah to see friends up there. It is already sounding like fun. Look out Savannah, I’ll be a bit rusty but hoping to be shagging away all Saturday night and I might even run the wrong way around the park.. will send photo updates..

3 Comments:

Blogger nickbroom said...

I'm hoping that your intentions for saturday night relate to the dance format and not the sheep-related activity that first springs to mind!?

have one for me! (either way...)

6:41 PM

 
Blogger nickbroom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger David said...

AHA! So I can write comments on your blog... thanks to Dai as ever! I gotta say that I had to do a double take - I was sure you said something very rude! Are ya dancin?

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home