Friday, August 22, 2008

Home sweet home

Being home is always better than being at work and the first thing on the menu of a stretch at home is rest, followed by personal admin and then loosing some of the added weight that has appeared around my waist, while being stuck in my lardy desk job and of course selling fish & chips on the Brighton sea front.

There has been morning runs up on the hills where solo running outings are still necessary. Every time I have tried to keep up with the blokes in the Sussex men's fitness league (div 1) I have struggled like mad and not enjoyed it so much, preferring, for now to enjoy lonely (div 2) outings where stopping to see the view is a much more acceptable practice.

My trusty bicycle has been out in action too and I have enjoyed a few really good rides over the downs, I have been sailing with John and I have managed a few outings in my kayak one of those might have to be described separately. I have to admit that my athletic prowess has suffered a down turn this year! Unfortunately for my body my brain has been given tremendouse inspiration from the Bejing Olympics.

Watch out for me in London 2012. I am tipped to do well in the mens pie eating and beer drinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Now that you're settled and have got all your admin out of the way, it must be about time for a RUN... that is a Really Unparalleled Noshup!

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Dai said...

Now then its tough in division too as I know!
I really dont think you will have any problems in the swimming tho!:)

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home