Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Sussex Mens Fitness League

Hello to all in the SMFL DIV1

I am in a secret training camp for fat bastards.

I'm actually feeling a bit fitter, I even have the belt hole of
champions in my sights and am considering applying for a trail run in
the Sussex men's fitness league division 1.

Since arriving back here in Southern Eastbourne I have been getting up
at 630 every other day to do a run. I passed a snail the other day and
I think I could possibly now consider a dash past the girl guide with a
runny nose!

There has been a terrible down turn in the standard of weather being
issued in these parts in recent weeks and it is clearly time to make
haste towards West Eastbourne, via Mornington crescent, only time will
tell how or when we will actually achieve this adventure.

There is a lot of news to catch up on which I will slowly update you
both with soon. You know who you are.


________________________________________________________________________
AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the
move. Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickbroom said...

Aha! You have surfaced!

There's a slightly mouldy meal still sitting on the side here for you - sounds like you wont be needing it then..

Hope Eastbourne brings all you desire, and note that West Eastbourne to Mornington Crescent is an illegal move (under the 1995 revised rules which are, as you well know, the latest and most relevant rules of play). To get from West Eastbourne to MC, you MUST go via The Strand, Regents Park or at least one of the underground stations on the District Line.(oh, and under subsection 4.33.1 you could get away with a via - but I'm not going to give you all my tips)

Come on, get with it, I know you've been away but you surely cant forget rules as fundamental as this!

2:09 AM

 
Blogger cliff said...

welcome back!
or is that welcome away again?

5:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home