Thursday, May 25, 2006

Middle Management Sucks

So I'm the boss but I'm not the boss. I look after all the bollocks from the guys and have deal with all the crap that comes from above.

Captain "Get the guys to move the furniture up to deck 5"
Me "Guys, can you put the furniture all up to deck 5?"
Guys " sure thing"
Captain "Whats the furniture doing on deck 5?
me " you asked me to put it there?!"
Captain " I said deck 4"
me " Guys we have to put the furniture on deck 4 now"
Guys "Have you seen how much furniture that is?
Me " Sorry guys"
1st Mate " whats the furniture doing on deck 4?
Me "captain asked us to move it"
!st officer " Arent we buying new furniture"

Someone is going to have to pay me a lot of money to put up with this.. Oh yeah.......


daren packham voyages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home