Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I look like a dog strangler


DSC00106
Originally uploaded by darenpackham.
One of my friends from the Savannah Adventure Club is Kelly. Kelly has just moved into an apartment by the park. The floors in the apartment are on the slant, a bit like kelly! There are two good things about kelly……(comic pause) No there are two other things! (as well) #1) She has a very cool dog. #2) Her athletic prowess on the volleyball court is amazing. Just like mine. We are both crap!

Kelly agreed to let me take her lovely dog ‘Captain’ for a run around the park. Accents and shag dancing are not good advantages while running in the park but running with a beautiful dog (clock-wise today, see April) is a winner!
The little aside to this story is that Brendon and I often run together but today was funny because, I am the 2nd officer, Brendon is the 1st officer and we ran with ‘Captain’ You will see from the picture that I appear to be strangling the dog. We had a bad day at work. Sorry Captain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home