Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I missed pant shrinking day.

This is a sign of laziness. All I have to do in the morning on my 30 second commute to work, via the moral booster (coffee maker) is to drop my laundry downstairs to Juancho. Today I forgot!! ….Juancho then, if I had remembered, does his thing and returns it to me at the end of the day. This, you will appreciate, is a huge luxury. I would certainly not like to complain that sometimes, I get Arthurs underwear or Brendons running shorts. It is bound to happen. I am very impressed, that even if the socks I get back, are not mine, I have never had less than a pair returned and they always match. />
I have only one complaint. Either my balls are getting larger, or Juancho is shrinking my pants! (Pants means underwear for North American readers.) All my other clothes are staying the correct size but I think he is annoyed that I went to Harrys without him and is now boil washing my pants in some weird scheme! So I am kind of glad that I forgot to take my laundry today but will have to remember tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

'Either my balls are getting larger, or Juancho is shrinking my pants!' Wot, no comments? After feeding us a line like that! There's no use in being modest about it Meester Packham, as we all know that they don't MAKE pants big enough for your balls!

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home