Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fryday


Fryday
Originally uploaded by darenpackham.
Once again it is Friday. Hope everyone is happy. I am, because since I put the counter on in May, I have had 2000 hits on my Blog!

One day I will get up to something interesting and I will thrill you with tales of daring do. But for now you have to put up with my inane day to day stuff.

I am hoping that my friends who think I sit about all day drinking Gin and Tonic, realise that life here, is just the same as at home but without old friends to enjoy it with!

3 Comments:

Blogger nickbroom said...

I've had one (too many) for you tonight (hic). When you coming back so i can buy you a pint (or 6)..?

4:16 PM

 
Blogger nickbroom said...

i'll have a beer with you - where are you at these wet and puddly days?!

3:33 PM

 
Blogger Jack said...

I thought I saw him in The Railway the other night, but it may just have been a girl with large breasts...

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home