Friday, January 27, 2006

Royal visits and note to self, read e-mails daily!

Whilst working on the lovely catamaran 'Mystique' on the Island of Cyprus. The slightly crazy crew played all sorts of games! One of their favorite games was with the international flavor of male chauvinism. In this vein, we chose the most beautiful woman that we met ( obviously taking her personality as the most important factor), from each country and after a small amount of nodding nudging and smiling (at each other not the said female) we would name her Queen of that counrtry.

Back to the royal visit! So it was with some surprise that I opened an e mail from the Queen of Romania! "I am coming to visit London next week"

How did "next week" become last week! so bloody quickly.... and was it really possible that I hadn't looked at my mail for a whole week. I was probably too busy entertaining 'Queen of France' ( sadly some games just stay with you!)

Claudya (Queen or Romania) sent this picture to remind me of why she gained 'Queen' status and I have made note to self.. Check e-mail more often.Flickr Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home