Thursday, May 25, 2006

I like my Blog.

Things happen to me. I am sure they do to everyone? I particularly enjoy some of the random events that surprise and entertain me. I would like to tell you, that all these shenanagans are nothing new for me. It has been like this for years and years. I will always spare you details but have decided to just include everything.

Yesterday, I had the most weird night out and I was going to keep it all to myself, like I usually do. Then when I get home from my travels and people say, “Did you have a good time?” I would reply, “yes thanks, it was lovely” and no one would be any the wiser. Even if I could remember all the things that happened, no one would believe me or be that interested anyway. So, now I have my Blog. You can read it if you want to, if not. Don’t. Simple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home