Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pots of Hand Cream



I have rough hands! What can I say? I have always had rough hands....

This really doesn't happen often and I have to say that, it has been quite a while now, since the last occasion. However. Normally, if a young woman gives me a small pot or tube of hand cream this is a good thing! It is not exactly an open invitation to liberate her of her underwear immediately, it is more of a subliminal message saying, "If you are thinking of liberating me of my under garments, you had better put this on your hands first!"

It seems that not all patterns are bad...

So. Any girls, brunettes in particular who are looking for a perfect gift idea for my good self should read on.

One small tube or pot of your favorite remedy for dry hands will be welcomed with a huge grin.

I will think its Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Iz said...

As any member of the fan club knows, your capable rough hands are part of your charm...

We were one Body Shop ahead of you on that one BD! The hand cream in "Daren's bag" is a permanent fixture. The rest is more random but unfortunately restricted by Joséphine needing a new pair of Gucci shoes!

You will have to wait for Boxing Day though for the nougat, as we were not expecting you to return so soon.

Hummm.... we wonder what "Jack le Zèbre" will have to say about this!

6:09 AM

 
Blogger Jack said...

I don't know, but I suspect that rather than starting a crazed run on the shares of moisturizer companies in this way (see the lead article in the Wall Street Journal), Monsieur P could instead have influenced fashion, making it de rigueur for women to take a pumice to their undercarriages and other sprung parts.

Is that the kind of comment you were after Mademoiselle C?

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So she's a brunette eh?

12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home