Friday, December 15, 2006

A Seven Summiteer!

I received a text message this morning at 3am from an unknown British mobile telephone. Message said, ‘Cliff is on the Summit!!!’

I have been listening with interest to the Audio Blog that has been charting the progress of my good friend Cliff, who is a part of a small expedition of mountaineers that are down in, Irian Jaya, Papua New Guinea, to Climb Carstensz Pyramid, the tallest mountain in Autralaisia.


By achieving their goal of reaching this remote mountain summit, enduring both the physical and political barriers before them, our friend Cliff has now entered an elite group of mountaineers that have stood on top of the seven highest summits in all seven continents. A Seven Summiteer!

Mount Kilimanjaro Africa
Mount Danahli North America
Mount Aconcagua South America
Mount Vincon Antartica
Mount Elbrus Russia/Europe
Carstansz Pyramid Australaisia
Mount Everest Nepal

As I lay awake looking at the message on my phone I just thought WOW! Good job Cliff.

I wonder how Cliff is feeling about that? He is probably just shrugging his shoulders and wondering, 'what will Ness make of this penis gourd that the Dani Indians have attached to my manhood.'


1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

What is the protocol in the UK... do they wear the penis gourd on its own like the Dani appear to, or protruding from their sarongs...?

And on the subject of tusks, can anyone tell me what a wild board is?

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home