Friday, January 27, 2006

2 girls trying to kill me!

Death by sex? Sadly No!

The first is a lady called, Mandy. She is our circuit training instructor and my bi weekly visits to the gym in Peacehaven, has me aching and hobbling around for the remaining 5 days.

I don't think it can be natural to do that many sit ups in a lifetime, let alone in a 1 hour period. You will be pleased to know that I will not be sporting a 'six pack' there is no way that I could do one more elbow to knee, V , opposite elbow to knee, crunches, hands over knee and any other kind of sit up more than I do and my happy, slightly slack abdoman is probably going to stay that way.

The other woman, is my lovely spanish teacher who is trying her hardest to make my head explode. Death by present continuous verb endings. she does it so charmingly though.

I pay good money to both these people. Just think how much cash you could get off me for treating me gently..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home