Monday, February 20, 2006

Dr Phardpounder and green tea with strange side effects?

People, I find come in two types. People that like hot sauce and people like me, that are not bothered. Don´t get me wrong I like spicey food but I just don´t ever feel the need to put hot sauce on my mash, scrambled egg, or any other kind of food.

On these ships ther is a strange inbalance in the numbers. There are more here that like hot sauce on everything than the other way.

On Tenacious which is sailing in the Caribbean, they have a sauce made by Suzie. Allegedly, miss Suzy has to sleep with her hands in a bucket of water after making a batch.
Phew sounds hot to me. So being our sister ship, when a crew member does a stint on the other ship they bring in a stock of suzys hot sauce, for their friends to suffer here on Lord Nelson.

Until that is, they have found a new local supplier here in the Canaries. Dr Phardpounders, Colon cleaner!!!! I shudder to think....! I´m sticking to my healthy green tea. Its made by a company called `Horniman´ Not aware of any side effects?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dai said...

Where are the pictures Disco?
We want pictures of zeberas hot sauce and duncan bashing! Now
Or your readership ( seems to have grown to 4:)
Will bugger off XX

3:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home