Sunday, February 12, 2006

What have Zebras got to do with it?

At last I write to you both again. No pictures though. Dont think that this will be possible until I return home. Be assured that I am taking some that will be posted in retrospect.
I will add, at this early stage that I have not seen any Zebras! or blokes called Duncan thankfully.... They do continue to bother me a bit..not the Zebras
The leave period came to a crashing end with some great nights out with friends, some very distraught moments with British, public transport and in particular, the last train from Brighton! The thing keeps leaving before I am good and ready and in the most recent case made me so angry that I walked 12 miles home.. That is another storey and one that does not include Zebras either.
The lord Nelson is about the same as it was before I left. I have, I think, located all hiding places and special doors and hatches that lead to small, oddly named spaces.
The weather has been interesting, with some very strong winds and exciting sailing. The reference to Zebras is a quote from the mate, who on seeing the concentric black and white circles of the latest depression, that was about to hit us, said " We are in for it now! it looks like a zebras arse hole"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home